Our Non-Slip Cervical Support Cat Feeder are tilted and elevated so your cat can eat in the most ergonomic feeding position for their bodies.
This Feeder bowl helps prevent vomiting and acid reflux, supporting cats who have trouble keeping their food down.
- Increased food intake for older cats. Elevated food also helps your cat relax while eating. This is especially important in older cats because sometimes the stress in the muscles, bones or joints prevents them from eating very much.
- Avoids having food in contact with dirt or bugs
- Prevents cats from playing in their food or water
- Keeps their feeding station clean and tidy
- Provides great help for cat owners who have to pick up the bowls for refilling everyday, which is a big deal for people with disabilities.
What is the best height for your cat to eat from? Ideally its the height of your cats front legs, approximately 4 to 6 inches is the common sizing. Most adult cats are on average 8 to 10” tall.
- Easy to Clean
- Detachable bowl:Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- BPA free and non-toxic