- Universal Use: Door edge guard protect strip can be installed in door, outdoor grille, bumper, in the metal edge of the car body between the car door and car body, in the external edge of the car door, and so many other places
- Premium Quality: High quality rubber material, flexible and durable, heat resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-aging. Temperature resistance, U Shape Car Door Edge Guard is washable and hard wearing. Easily cuts with scissors
- U Shaped Design: U shaped design door edge trim protector strip fit easily over any door edge, can be used to cover up existing damages perfectly, 5 meter / 196 in strip is enough for your door edge
- Premium Quality: High quality rubber material, car door edge protector door trim moulding edge guard rubber strip is flexible and durable, heat resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-aging. Temperature resistance, washable and hard wearing. Easily cuts with scissors
- Easy Installation: Just push on the rubber seal above the install place. The adhesive tape is designed to paste on the inside door edge, therefore U Shape Car Door Edge Guard will not leave any residue on the outs.
(1) - Measure your door length (Measure Twice Cut Once)
2) - Cut the Door Guard to the length you just measured
(3) - Slip the Door Guard into your door
(4) - Repeat the process around each door.
How to install:
1. Place the trim under the sun for about 3-5 minutes (This step make the trim more flexible)
2. Gently place the door edge guard on the door so as to line it up with the contour of the door
3. Measure the length of the door edge, and cut the door guard to the length you just measured
4. Slip the door guard into your door
5. Make sure the position of the door edge guard is correct. The guard will slowly bend into the proper position as you apply taps. Once in place, do not remove, reposition, or reinstall the door edge guard or it will not hold securely. After the entire guard is in place, you can give it slightly harder taps to ensure a firm fit